6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Fabian Hofmann
(@fabinhofmann-2)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter

Hi everyone!

We just started a new semester and I want to get started with the new version of the Learner Dashboard, but I seem to have hit a road block. I followed all the instructions, but for some reason, I cannot see some of the information for my dummy student. I entered some data, but neither the feedback nor the student submission show up. Since I have never really used Data Studio, I am at a loss and do not quite know what I am doing wrong. Please help!

Posted : 28/01/2024 2:51 am
Michael Matera
(@mrmatera)
Member Admin

Would love to dive into this with you. It is so powerful and cool but it is a bit different than what we are used to. 

Posted : 04/02/2024 6:39 pm
Fabian Hofmann
(@fabinhofmann-2)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter

I am game! No pun intended! Let me know when would be a good time to talk about it? Or do you want to do it through the forum?

Posted : 08/02/2024 2:28 pm
Fabian Hofmann
(@fabinhofmann-2)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter

I finally figured it out! I just did not have the feedback in the Lesson Feedback tab on my big spreadsheet yet. Now everything shows up as it is supposed to. As usual, the issue was sitting in front of the computer :). What a cool new way of providing feedback. Much quicker setup and easier to navigate! Well done, Sir!

Posted : 11/02/2024 4:21 pm
kristi.heckman
(@kristi-heckman)
Active Member Registered

Hello,

I haven't started my setup yet. It turns out I was getting ready to create a new way of getting work from my students that kept it out of Canvas. Our district dropped Google Classroom support this school year so I am limited on it's use. So I want to go to a shared drive type of option. But then I looked closer at these dashboard tools.

My question is this: Is the Learner Dashboard all-inclusive of the other spreadsheets like Missing Work? Or do they still get used and integrate with the 4.0?

Posted : 18/02/2024 1:22 am
kristi.heckman
(@kristi-heckman)
Active Member Registered

Sorry about the errors in my post. I posted before I proofread it, and it wouldn't let me edit it after I posted. 

Posted : 18/02/2024 1:29 am
Scroll to Top