Webinars & Level Changes?

3 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
Shaun Moriarty
(@smoriarty-2)
New Member Registered
Topic starter

I'm finding myself confused and assuming there was a change in service levels that I'm not aware of. In recent weeks, the Monday webinars had been accessible for me — though I managed to miss them each week due to my own scheduling issues. All the same, if I got to the computer around 6:40pm I would click the Zoom link just in case it was still going, but the webinar had already completed. Today I was ready to roll but no longer can seem to find the links and it looks like I'm now unable to join in the webinars (assuming they're being labeled as "coaching sessions") without changing a service level —— though it was accessible just a week or two ago.

Posted : 30/10/2023 5:37 pm
Michael Matera
(@mrmatera)
Member Admin

Hey Shaun, 

I am sorry that you missed the coaching event. It was a small error on our end. We didn't unlock that page for your level. It is not setup right. Thanks for brining this to our attention. Hope to see you soon. 

Posted : 02/11/2023 9:03 am
kristi.heckman
(@kristi-heckman)
Active Member Registered

Are there still Monday webinars? I went through all of the courses to see what resources are covered and would really like a chance to go deeper into the teaching resources. Or to find Q&A's on different ones to see about learning more about using them.

Posted : 19/02/2024 10:57 pm
Scroll to Top